First chilean company to receive the Quality
Tourism Certification for Seakayaking and Whitewater offered by SERNATUR,
the Chilean Tourism National Office
- Swimming expertise
- Contemplative attitude and respect for the existing ecosystem.
- Physical state and health compatible with the activity to
- Previous indication of any illness or health problem
- Possibly while we are driving to our destination , or while
we are paddling , weather conditions (wind) may change and in
order of the group safety the paddling could be delay, shorten
or cancelled. This fact doesnt means any kind of refund.
- Understand that this is team activity in the outdoors and
the participation of each person at each stage is fundamental.
Before trip you must turn in a signed form of Release
- To have read and clearly understand the General
- Send complete the RESERVATION Form and MEDICAL Form that appears
after you press the RESERVATION button that is at the end of this
- The trip has been planned with the consideration of those
without previous experience.. Before we begin our great trip,
we will have a complete safetytalk covering rescue techniques
and paddling maneuvers so that our participants feel more comfortable
during the trip and can really enjoy the beautiful views that
- To guarantee the security of our customers, we use very stable
and confortable three person canoes imported from Germany.
- The trip will take place even if it rains.
Do you wish to accommodate this trip to your needs ?
AFTER you press the RESERVATION button, send us an email specifying:
- Your Name , age
Name of the trip you want (number of days)
Number of participants
Date of the trip you want (and your availability)
* we will send you a Reservation and Medical Forms that you have to send us back by email